Can a detached trunk lid brake the back window of this type car?
Trunk on 1995 Plymouth Neon
Verified for the Plymouth Neon9 reports
0 answersSeptember 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Neon Questions
- The power steering fluid leaks.
- Wats wrong if the car jus all of a sudden starts smoking and shaking
- I replaced the a heater core on a 2000 plymouth neon. And now wipers won't work
- I have a Neon that is no crank, no start. I have been troubleshooting, and I want to see if what I think it is makes sense, and if there is anything I haven't thought to check yet that could be the problem. I'll explain everything in the details. Thanks!
- What cause engine to jump when AC turned on
1995 Plymouth Neon Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - 75) in Smithfield, ME
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($134 - 171) in Madera, PA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - 46) in East Norwich, NY
- Clutch Replacement ($658 - 894) in Fort Thomas, AZ
- Window Switch Replacement ($70 - 96) in Nebo, IL
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Oak Park, MN