I am recently experiencing problems with my trunk not opening with the key or automatic button. Does anyone know how to solve this issue or having this problem?
trunk on 2006 BMW 330i
If the key doesn't unlock the trunk and it won't open at all it sounds like the lock itself is bad. If you mean a button on an automatic trunk doesn't work, the hydrolic system that pops the trunk open may need to be serviced.
1 answerFebruary 02, 2011
1 answerMarch 12, 2015
1 answerJuly 03, 2016
1 answerJanuary 30, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330i Questions
2006 BMW 330i Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($156 - $210) in Pewaukee, WI
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($314 - $412) in Cochiti Lake, NM
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($501 - $715) in Peru, NE
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($493 - $601) in Eastern, KY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($307 - $373) in Healy, AK
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Louvale, GA