I am recently experiencing problems with my trunk not opening with the key or automatic button. Does anyone know how to solve this issue or having this problem?
trunk on 2006 BMW 330i
If the key doesn't unlock the trunk and it won't open at all it sounds like the lock itself is bad. If you mean a button on an automatic trunk doesn't work, the hydrolic system that pops the trunk open may need to be serviced.
1 answerFebruary 02, 2011
1 answerMarch 12, 2015
1 answerJuly 03, 2016
1 answerJanuary 30, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330i Questions
- Why does the drive shaft continue to spin when the car is in park
- Where is the final resistor located in
- what is that under the hood on passenger side in back close to windshield
- 2003 BMW 330i E46 wont start after airbag deployed when I ran into a Median.
- Is there a permanent fix for the constantly breaking door lock cylinder?
2006 BMW 330i Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($202 - 266) in Pewaukee, WI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($187 - 426) in Cochiti Lake, NM
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($386 - 462) in Peru, NE
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($70 - 93) in Eastern, KY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($579 - 676) in Healy, AK
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($222 - 307) in Louvale, GA