I am recently experiencing problems with my trunk not opening with the key or automatic button. Does anyone know how to solve this issue or having this problem?
trunk on 2006 BMW 330i
If the key doesn't unlock the trunk and it won't open at all it sounds like the lock itself is bad. If you mean a button on an automatic trunk doesn't work, the hydrolic system that pops the trunk open may need to be serviced.
1 answerFebruary 02, 2011
1 answerMarch 12, 2015
1 answerJanuary 30, 2011
1 answerJuly 03, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330i Questions
- Is there a permanent fix for the constantly breaking door lock cylinder?
- Why is it that the front rims of my wheels are always more dirty than the back?
- Transmission malfunction light
- How do you know if BMW has a cracked head
- Does it ruin the battery or anything on the car if you jump from the battery dir