2002 dodge ram 3500 cummins automatic.truck wont start unless I jiggle the shifter on the column. replaced neutral safety switch didn't help. about 50% of the time it starts just fine. is there some kind of safety switch in the column? anyone have any ideas?
truck wont start unless I jiggle the shifter. new NS switch didnt help. on 2002 Dodge Ram Van 3500
Asked by for the 2002 Dodge Ram Van 3500
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van 3500 Questions
- On drivers side of cash in door opening
- My gauge's are not reading when I try to start my van.
- Is there more than One load center on this vehicle ? besides LH dash ?
- The blower resistor motor keeps going out: I can replace it and do, but now it goes out after a few weeks.
- My signals, hazards, and brake lights aren't working
2002 Dodge Ram Van 3500 Estimates