2002 dodge ram 3500 cummins automatic.truck wont start unless I jiggle the shifter on the column. replaced neutral safety switch didn't help. about 50% of the time it starts just fine. is there some kind of safety switch in the column? anyone have any ideas?
truck wont start unless I jiggle the shifter. new NS switch didnt help. on 2002 Dodge Ram Van 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van 3500 Questions
- My gauge's are not reading when I try to start my van.
- Is there more than One load center on this vehicle ? besides LH dash ?
- The blower resistor motor keeps going out: I can replace it and do, but now it goes out after a few weeks.
- My signals, hazards, and brake lights aren't working
- Is it possible for my Dodge Ram 3500 Van to select MAP sensors? I've had cause to change the brain box recently and even the in-tank fuel pump. It still runs so rich on fuel and there isn't a Dodge dealership or repair shop to run to.
2002 Dodge Ram Van 3500 Estimates