after trying to connect stereo wiring in my truck the battery died. the alternator was just replaced a few days before so i bought another battery but it drained rite away, it wont hold a charge or do anything when we try to jump it. the battery gage and the RPM gage arent working either, what could be causing this?
truck wont start or even hold a charge on 1994 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
Asked by for the 1994 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Questions
- ChvySub runs great then low idled at stop light w/no response to gas.
- i have a 2002 chevy suburban ,power door locks . actuator in driver door broke
- What does the vehicle do/act/respond) when the O2 sensors goes bad
- Older auto transmission, to service or not - if not serviced on schedule??
- i have replaced my fuel pump and fuel filter but truck still wont run....
1994 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($321 - $579) in New Kingstown, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($146 - $313) in Du Bois, PA
- Brake Booster Replacement ($606 - $952) in Brady, NE
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($91 - $159) in Casey, IL
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($60 - $100) in Silver Creek, NY
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($300 - $324) in Hinkley, CA