i DROVE MY TRUCK HOME WAS RUNNING JUST FINE PARKED IT . WENT TO START IT THE NEXT DAY AND IT TURNS OVER BUT WONT START GOT A CODE P0483 REPLACED CLUTCH FAN BUT TRUCK STILL WILL NOT START CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A IDEA ON WHAT I CAN CHECK FOR OR DO TO GET HER GOING AGAIN
Truck wont start get code P0483 on 2005 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- The abs and brake light on the dash stay on, any idea how to fix this problem?
- replace aternator truck start bogging itself out wen I put in gear
- When brakes are replaced why won't my truck stop?
- A 96 dodge ram 2500 4x4 v 10 crank position sensor broke off
- Truck won't turn over Windows won't roll up and no blower fan? Replaced the igni