i DROVE MY TRUCK HOME WAS RUNNING JUST FINE PARKED IT . WENT TO START IT THE NEXT DAY AND IT TURNS OVER BUT WONT START GOT A CODE P0483 REPLACED CLUTCH FAN BUT TRUCK STILL WILL NOT START CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A IDEA ON WHAT I CAN CHECK FOR OR DO TO GET HER GOING AGAIN
Truck wont start get code P0483 on 2005 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- air circulation is stuck on defrost vents only,
- How do you set the timing on a fuel injector pump
- While driving truck, it will go into neutral like state.
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir
- ALTERNATOR, STARTER AND BATTERIES just replaced because batteries were low amping and fryed one battery and starter- checked all wiring and grounds -new batterys ST WONT HOLD CHARGE either and CONTINUING TO DRAIN BATTERY WHAT IS GOING ON ?