One possibility is a loose connection somewhere, but I haven't found anything yet. Lights sometimes go on, but other times, not. If the lights are on, it acts like a battery drain from a weak battery when I turn the ignition or some other electrical source. However, battery tests as good, and doesn't seem to show any drain when turning the ignition according to my multimeter.
Truck won't start, even though the battery seems to be good. on 1994 Mazda B2300
Asked by for the 1994 Mazda B2300
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2300 Questions
- vehicle bogs down at 35 mph and has a muffled sound trying to accelerate.
- Truck exhilarates when put in gear and stays that way when put out of gear
- What would cause intermittent starting problem?
- Started b2300 1995 in neutral,will not go into gear when started.. put in gear
- Starts in neutral,engine idling will not go into gear when to drive
1994 Mazda B2300 Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($160 - $221) in Barrackville, WV
- Starter Replacement ($293 - $358) in Monterey Park, CA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Waskom, TX
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($155 - $218) in Ulysses, NE
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,282 - $1,377) in Cambridge, IL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($91 - $124) in Surveyor, WV