One possibility is a loose connection somewhere, but I haven't found anything yet. Lights sometimes go on, but other times, not. If the lights are on, it acts like a battery drain from a weak battery when I turn the ignition or some other electrical source. However, battery tests as good, and doesn't seem to show any drain when turning the ignition according to my multimeter.
Truck won't start, even though the battery seems to be good. on 1994 Mazda B2300
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2300 Questions
- vehicle bogs down at 35 mph and has a muffled sound trying to accelerate.
- Truck exhilarates when put in gear and stays that way when put out of gear
- Where is the turn signal flasher located-I've dismantled all covers under dash
- Crank but not start, no check engine light.
- why does cooling system blow bubbles in bottom hose on reservoir when warms up
1994 Mazda B2300 Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($621 - $821) in Barrackville, WV
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($131 - $176) in Monterey Park, CA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($478 - $575) in Waskom, TX
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($761 - $1,004) in Ulysses, NE
- Horn Replacement ($120 - $138) in Cambridge, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($180 - $225) in Surveyor, WV