I don't have any money to through at it so I have to pin point the problem and fix it. I'll have to pawn a chainsaw to pay for the part. Any ideas?
Truck wont start. Checked for fire at end of plug,,none. Coil wire, nothing. on 1990 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air