I was driving down the rode 30-35 mph truck shut down and wont start it has fuel,the fuel pump is working and I checked the fuses all good.any ideas please help also I noticed the oil was at the low end of the operating range but added oil and still no start????
truck wont start on 1998 Mazda B2500
Asked by for the 1998 Mazda B2500
1 more answer
2 answersFebruary 23, 2012
1 answerAugust 30, 2014
1 answerApril 08, 2014
4 answersDecember 11, 2009
1 answerApril 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2500 Questions
- fuse for bright lights brights don't work
- Stalled while 40mph won't start I can hear pump come on now what do I ck now?
- Does my vehicle have a cabin air flow filter?
- Engine has no power. Find myself going 50 downhill and 25 uphill. shakes at 65.
- hi, it starts with holding the gas pedal and runs but when letting off the gas it cuts off? any ideals?
1998 Mazda B2500 Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($352 - 622) in Boca Raton, FL
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kylertown, PA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Canyon, MN
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($486 - 707) in Steens, MS
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($88 - 101) in Putnam, IL
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($27 - 33) in Cheshire, CT