I was driving down the rode 30-35 mph truck shut down and wont start it has fuel,the fuel pump is working and I checked the fuses all good.any ideas please help also I noticed the oil was at the low end of the operating range but added oil and still no start????
truck wont start on 1998 Mazda B2500
2 answersFebruary 23, 2012
1 answerAugust 30, 2014
1 answerApril 08, 2014
4 answersDecember 11, 2009
1 answerApril 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2500 Questions
- Stalled while 40mph won't start I can hear pump come on now what do I ck now?
- Does my vehicle have a cabin air flow filter?
- Engine has no power. Find myself going 50 downhill and 25 uphill. shakes at 65.
- hi, it starts with holding the gas pedal and runs but when letting off the gas it cuts off? any ideals?
- Truck won't start.
1998 Mazda B2500 Estimates
- 50,000 Mile Service ($239 - 356) in Boca Raton, FL
- Timing Belt Replacement ($274 - 360) in Kylertown, PA
- 30,000 Mile Service ($133 - 214) in Canyon, MN
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($315 - 485) in Steens, MS
- Engine Mount Replacement ($286 - 329) in Putnam, IL
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Cheshire, CT