I was driving down the rode 30-35 mph truck shut down and wont start it has fuel,the fuel pump is working and I checked the fuses all good.any ideas please help also I noticed the oil was at the low end of the operating range but added oil and still no start????
truck wont start on 1998 Mazda B2500
Asked by for the 1998 Mazda B2500
1 answerAugust 30, 2014
2 answersFebruary 23, 2012
1 answerApril 08, 2014
4 answersDecember 11, 2009
1 answerApril 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2500 Questions
- Battery drains overnight and I do not know why. I just got a new battery
- My timing belt blew while going 20 mph. Chances that the engine is damaged?
- fuse for bright lights brights don't work
- Stalled while 40mph won't start I can hear pump come on now what do I ck now?
- Does my vehicle have a cabin air flow filter?
1998 Mazda B2500 Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($127 - $157) in Boca Raton, FL
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Kylertown, PA
- Battery Replacement ($134 - $191) in Canyon, MN
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - $106) in Steens, MS
- Engine Mount Replacement ($205 - $244) in Putnam, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($61 - $78) in Cheshire, CT