Died goin down the road. Can't pop the clutch. The spark plugs are firing, and I'm getting fuel to the injectors. Engine turns over fine. Can anyone help?
Truck won't run on 1998 Mazda B2500
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Valleyautotech ,
September 01, 2009
Maybe the clutch pedal mounted neutral safety switch has failed. this switch won't let the vehicle start with the pedal in the up position so it dosn't start in gear. but are you saying the clutch won't engage?
2 answersApril 09, 2013
1 answerNovember 09, 2010
0 answersApril 14, 2016
1 answerDecember 02, 2016
1 answerFebruary 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2500 Questions
- Stalled while 40mph won't start I can hear pump come on now what do I ck now?
- Does my vehicle have a cabin air flow filter?
- Engine has no power. Find myself going 50 downhill and 25 uphill. shakes at 65.
- hi, it starts with holding the gas pedal and runs but when letting off the gas it cuts off? any ideals?
- Truck won't start.
1998 Mazda B2500 Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($151 - 281) in Boca Raton, FL
- Brake Pad Replacement ($148 - 235) in Kylertown, PA
- 120,000 Mile Service ($226 - 350) in Canyon, MN
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Steens, MS
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($88 - 101) in Putnam, IL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($91 - 109) in Cheshire, CT