When I attempted to start my truck this morning, the only response was the "click" of the starter relay in the engine compartment - no apparent response from the starter/solenoid! Relatively new battery is fully charged and starter/solenoid was replaced only 6 months ago. I suspect solenoid/contacts/related connections/wiring, etc. What say you, before I attempt more detailed diagnostics??
Truck won't crank/start on 1994 Ford Ranger
2 answersJuly 13, 2015
1 answerJune 17, 2015
2 answersOctober 22, 2009
1 answerDecember 05, 2015
4 answersNovember 28, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- coil pack only firing at four plugs
- It hard to start an over drive light flashes. Boggs down an motor runs bad
- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with no spark. I have replaced the distributor, the
- The over drive light flashes steadily an when gas is aplied boggs down.
- My fan control will only work on High setting. I replaced the fan control switch