When I attempted to start my truck this morning, the only response was the "click" of the starter relay in the engine compartment - no apparent response from the starter/solenoid! Relatively new battery is fully charged and starter/solenoid was replaced only 6 months ago. I suspect solenoid/contacts/related connections/wiring, etc. What say you, before I attempt more detailed diagnostics??
Truck won't crank/start on 1994 Ford Ranger
1 more answer
2 answersJuly 13, 2015
1 answerJune 17, 2015
2 answersOctober 22, 2009
1 answerDecember 05, 2015
4 answersNovember 28, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1994 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($129 - 157) in Wittenberg, WI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($128 - 172) in Hatboro, PA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Macon, GA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($94 - 167) in Ridge, MD
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($729 - 872) in Merrimac, WI
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Marissa, IL