Ok, hubby drives home yesterday from work with a trailer full of gravel. Shuts off the enigin, tries to start again with no luck. After trying to jump off, we have it towed to a shop. They change the starter and both batteries, still will not start. They are saying that it is showing NO oil pressure. They have not checked anything else and are saying that it could be something in the engin or a sensor. Does anyone on here have any idea? This is the first time that anything has happened like this.
Truck will not turn over, tries to start. on 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty
Verified for the Ford F-250 Super Duty76 reports
2 answersJanuary 15, 2016
2 answersJune 20, 2010
1 answerJanuary 07, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- why would I get what seems to be fuel overload when I fill up with fuel
- 2009 F 250 diesel. sounds like turbo is making loud noise under just normal drv
- What can u do to end the constant replacement of radiators
- What does it take to get an auto manufacturer to do a recall?
- F150 2015 towing mirrors power glass only where can I get them