Ok, hubby drives home yesterday from work with a trailer full of gravel. Shuts off the enigin, tries to start again with no luck. After trying to jump off, we have it towed to a shop. They change the starter and both batteries, still will not start. They are saying that it is showing NO oil pressure. They have not checked anything else and are saying that it could be something in the engin or a sensor. Does anyone on here have any idea? This is the first time that anything has happened like this.
Truck will not turn over, tries to start. on 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty
Verified for the Ford F-250 Super Duty82 reports
2 answersJanuary 15, 2016
2 answersJune 20, 2010
1 answerJanuary 07, 2014
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(14)
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(89)
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(4)
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- . I have a 2010 250 4x4 5.4 6-speed. Truck has rough idle, bucks and hesitates.
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($186 - 295) in Coral Springs, FL
- Spark Plug Replacement ($289 - 389) in Saratoga, WY
- 90,000 Mile Service ($278 - 554) in Concord, GA
- 5,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Lodi, TX
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($708 - 852) in Fairchild Air Force Base, WA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($276 - 438) in Cordova, IL