Turn the key and nothing. Lights come on, radio comes on, interior and hood lights work. Put in brand new battery. Took starter to be tested, it's fine too. I just can't figure it out.
Truck will not turn over. on 1991 Dodge Ramcharger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ramcharger Questions
- Is there a sensor for air mixture to auto transmission? Runs great in P or N
- 1987-88 Dodge ramcharger problem with vapor lock/gas percolating.
- I have a1991 Dodge Ramcharger with a 318 with TBI..stalls at lights
- how do i remove the front rotors on my 1993 dodge ramcharger 4x4
- Sorry yall its actually a 1988 dodge ramcharger, 318 v8, so to start I replaced the old fuel injectors with new ones now it dont start, gas is coming out of em but no sputter or anything just the starter trying and trying
1991 Dodge Ramcharger Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($486 - 681) in Kelford, NC
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($165 - 408) in Hill City, SD
- Thermostat Replacement ($80 - 130) in Roslyn, NY
- 60,000 Mile Service ($274 - 406) in Fairfield Bay, AR
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Kihei, HI
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($421 - 833) in Sparr, FL