It took the truck about 1\2 hr to die after GEN light came on. Battery was bad and I replaced it. After replacing battery the engine turns over but will not start. I had the alternator tested and it passed. Tried checking for error codes but I get an error message on my handheld. Does that mean the ECM is bad?
Truck will not start. The GEN light came on when driving home and truck died. on 1996 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Truck won't turn over Windows won't roll up and no blower fan? Replaced the igni
- How do I change out the transmission fluid
- How many vacuum pumps on a 2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins 24 valve?
- my truck starts and runs but when you hit the gas it cuts out no power need help
- After its been running for about 20 mins it starts to surge and go dead