When I turn my key over I just get a clicking sound. All the lights come on fine. I thought it might be the battery, but I also have no clock no radio no horn some of the dash lights come on but none of the gages move when the key is turned over. The outlets works my satellite radio comes on. I tried checking some of the fuses but not sure which one I need to look at.
Truck will not start just get a clicking noise. on 2005 Toyota Sequoia
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sequoia Questions
- no heat in car, defroster not working. fan works fine.
- car won't start after sitting long time, or won't stay on.
- Engine shuts off when brakes applied or at stop/idle. (TBS & Air Intake cleaned)
- My sequioa only runs if i have the ac on what is causing that and how do i fixit
- my car is making a squealing sound only when in reverse
2005 Toyota Sequoia Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($272 - 434) in Panama, IL
- 115,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Ridgeland, SC
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Luther, MI
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,133 - 2,784) in Hornsby, TN
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($468 - 1,066) in Butterfield, MO
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($463 - 497) in Belle Plaine, IA