When the outside temp is below freezing engine will crank but will not start. But when the out side temp. is 40 degrees or above it will start just fine. Can get started when it is below 40 degrees, but have to crank and pump gas at same time. Once started motor runs fine.
Truck will not start if the outside tempeture is below freezing. on 2002 Mazda B2300
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2300 Questions
- Started b2300 1995 in neutral,will not go into gear when started.. put in gear
- Starts in neutral,engine idling will not go into gear when to drive
- Why is it hard to start?
- Where is the turn signal flasher located-I've dismantled all covers under dash
- One of your posts talks about connector x 309 i believe it is whats it for?
2002 Mazda B2300 Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($92 - 167) in Adams, TN
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($160 - 221) in Summerfield, TX
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Corinth, ME
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Parma, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($180 - 225) in Maynard, MN
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($864 - 1,628) in Paris, VA