When the outside temp is below freezing engine will crank but will not start. But when the out side temp. is 40 degrees or above it will start just fine. Can get started when it is below 40 degrees, but have to crank and pump gas at same time. Once started motor runs fine.
Truck will not start if the outside tempeture is below freezing. on 2002 Mazda B2300
Asked by for the 2002 Mazda B2300
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2300 Questions
- vehicle bogs down at 35 mph and has a muffled sound trying to accelerate.
- Truck exhilarates when put in gear and stays that way when put out of gear
- Where is the turn signal flasher located-I've dismantled all covers under dash
- Crank but not start, no check engine light.
- why does cooling system blow bubbles in bottom hose on reservoir when warms up
2002 Mazda B2300 Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($621 - $821) in Adams, TN
- Starter Replacement ($293 - $358) in Summerfield, TX
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($160 - $221) in Corinth, ME
- Brake Pad Replacement ($148 - $235) in Parma, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($105 - $134) in Maynard, MN
- Window Switch Replacement ($176 - $194) in Paris, VA