When the outside temp is below freezing engine will crank but will not start. But when the out side temp. is 40 degrees or above it will start just fine. Can get started when it is below 40 degrees, but have to crank and pump gas at same time. Once started motor runs fine.
Truck will not start if the outside tempeture is below freezing. on 2002 Mazda B2300
Asked by for the 2002 Mazda B2300
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2300 Questions
- vehicle bogs down at 35 mph and has a muffled sound trying to accelerate.
- Truck exhilarates when put in gear and stays that way when put out of gear
- What would cause intermittent starting problem?
- Started b2300 1995 in neutral,will not go into gear when started.. put in gear
- Starts in neutral,engine idling will not go into gear when to drive
2002 Mazda B2300 Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($131 - $176) in Adams, TN
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - $114) in Summerfield, TX
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($520 - $938) in Corinth, ME
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - $46) in Parma, MI
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($75 - $88) in Maynard, MN
- Window Switch Replacement ($106 - $124) in Paris, VA