i've tried jumping, replaced the battery. What I've noticed is that the shifter indicator that normally shows which gear the truck is in has dissappeared all together. I took my jet ski to the lake yesterday and could of gotten the rear of the truck a bit wet but no more than normal. I do not have a scanner but it is reading stabilitrack on the data screen. Could the transmission cable of come loose, or is there a neutral safety switch that could of come unhooked.
Truck will not start and it is not dead battery on 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
2 answersDecember 08, 2015
0 answersApril 03, 2015
1 answerMarch 17, 2011
1 answerJanuary 13, 2016
0 answersFebruary 21, 2015
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Repair and Maintenance
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Maintenance Schedule
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Problems(25)
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Repair Estimates
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Q&A(115)
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Recalls(3)
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shops
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Reviews(11)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Questions
- 2006 Chevy Silverado. Starts fine. After a few minutes, lifter knocks.
- i left my key on when i changed battery, truck turns over but no spark
- My tail brake lights don't work but the one on the cab does.
- Was running sluggish for a day.will not start turns over has gas in the oil
- Easily broken inside door handle = 'Escape Hazard' condition! Class action suit?
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($470 - 651) in Warsaw, MN
- Maintenance II ($53 - 94) in Spring Garden, AL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($321 - 561) in Paris Crossing, IN
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($200 - 289) in Eckhart Mines, MD
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($485 - 797) in Hingham, WI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($95 - 125) in Red Bank, NJ