i have troubleshot the starter, battery and ignition circuit, when i turn the key i get full power to all accessories, radio works and dash voltage meter reads 12vdc, sometimes when i wiggle the three wires (yellow, black and purple) it turns over, i have tried using a dielectric grease on that connection and it worked for about a week then started again.
Truck will not start. on 2004 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
6 answersApril 09, 2012
4 answersApril 15, 2014
4 answersMarch 03, 2009
Verified for the Chevrolet Avalanche 150018 reports
0 answersFebruary 18, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 Questions
- Should I replace my ignition switch?
- Vibrates on driver side from back to front when hit a bump
- When I driving moves as he wants me out of the road and the rear tire is worn left side to the inside.
- cluster gauges work erraticly
- Does anyone else have an issue with the back left bumper dropping a little?