i CHANGED THE MASTER CYLINDER and went to start the truck up and it did nothing. the lights and everything are on but it wont do anything else. its got a good battery
truck want start on 1993 Chevrolet S10
ANSWER by raiderron ,
May 13, 2011
Anything can be good one minute and bad the next. I would check all connections at the battery and starter, check to be sure is in park, just because lights come on does not mean that battery is good, takes more juice to crank engine than to turn lights on.
Verified for the Chevrolet S1084 reports
2 answersJanuary 10, 2016
7 answersMarch 12, 2013
1 answerJune 17, 2016
1 answerAugust 23, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
1993 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($127 - 156) in Onward, IN
- Starter Replacement ($355 - 493) in Pelican Rapids, MN
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($558 - 722) in Garfield, AR
- Air Filter Replacement ($70 - 103) in Navarre, MN
- Differential Pinion Seal Replacement ($139 - 181) in Tulare, CA
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($633 - 1,070) in West Point, AR