I was told by my transmission shop that my ECM was going bad because of shifting issues (tool long out of first and not at all out of 2nd). It had been hard starting more than usual before the shift problems. then the shifting seemed to "fix it self" but now it wont start at all...
Truck turns over but won't start, why? on 2006 Dodge Ram 2500
1 answerSeptember 10, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- The abs and brake light on the dash stay on, any idea how to fix this problem?
- replace aternator truck start bogging itself out wen I put in gear
- When brakes are replaced why won't my truck stop?
- A 96 dodge ram 2500 4x4 v 10 crank position sensor broke off
- Truck won't turn over Windows won't roll up and no blower fan? Replaced the igni