I was told by my transmission shop that my ECM was going bad because of shifting issues (tool long out of first and not at all out of 2nd). It had been hard starting more than usual before the shift problems. then the shifting seemed to "fix it self" but now it wont start at all...
Truck turns over but won't start, why? on 2006 Dodge Ram 2500
1 answerSeptember 10, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- airconditioner quit working after being charged. The drivers side was working.
- Truck hesitates while accelerating when you first tried to take off also at idle the RPMs will go up and down
- there is two fuse boxes, ones inside and there is another one outside
- Why is my diesel truck Smoking and very little power?
- stalls out, usually more at over 55 MPG. no show on computer read.
2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Ottawa Lake, MI
- Diesel Injection Pump Replacement ($2,436 - $3,670) in Vanderpool, TX
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($362 - $526) in Sumrall, MS
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Mc Cool Junction, NE
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($611 - $856) in Brandon, IA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Dibble, OK