I was told by my transmission shop that my ECM was going bad because of shifting issues (tool long out of first and not at all out of 2nd). It had been hard starting more than usual before the shift problems. then the shifting seemed to "fix it self" but now it wont start at all...
Truck turns over but won't start, why? on 2006 Dodge Ram 2500
by mickg11b in Sanford, NC on June 02, 2013
1 answerSeptember 10, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir
- ALTERNATOR, STARTER AND BATTERIES just replaced because batteries were low amping and fryed one battery and starter- checked all wiring and grounds -new batterys ST WONT HOLD CHARGE either and CONTINUING TO DRAIN BATTERY WHAT IS GOING ON ?
- What if idler pulley goes out
- Changed the lift pump and vp44 when I put back together speedometer quit working not sure if I left unplugged or where to look if I did please help
- Can anyone help me find oil pressure regulator for my 99 v10