i had a person change my flywheel. when i went to get the vehicle the guy told me the message center read trans fault it was not like this before when i took it to him . i got in truck cranked it up and realized what he was talking bout .the message center read trans fault .he told me to drive it maybe it was because he had the battery unpluged for a long period of time. idrove the truck down the road and it wasnt shifting right so i took it back. the next day he said he found 2 fuses blown that were in relation to the transmission . it still ran the same but was shifting a little better . now when i crank the truck at first its fine but when i put in drive and get to 1500 rpms it tugs and the o/d light flashes and the wrench symbol appears and it runs like the o/d is off .ive had the truck scanned it read off trottle possision sensor/ #1&2 oxygen sensor/ speed sensor. ive replaced TPS & speed sensor on trans . could there be a fuse or relay blown or what could the problem be .
truck trouble on 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage
0 answersJuly 11, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Heritage Questions
- code 506 idle control what is the problem, cluld it be air mass sensor ?
- If I don't let truck warm up at least 5 minutes when I put into drive it shakes and rattles. If I do it's ok until I reach 35-55 mph then it rattles and shakes again and acts like its losing power, why?
- Hay i have to trouble codes 0112 0304 and my truck is missing dose any 1 no what
- Weird sound coming from under the truck
- why does my truck sputter when in iddle?
2004 Ford F-150 Heritage Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($235 - 312) in Dover, GA
- 65,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Pool, WV
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($202 - 241) in Independence, MO
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($194 - 297) in Harper, IA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Hackberry, LA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($159 - 195) in Mc Daniels, KY