When I go to start my truck it makes a strange sound, sorta like the sound you'd here if the battery was dead, its takes some time but the truck eventually starts, and the runs ok. Check engine light is on, and my traction light is on. Any ideas as to what is causing this?
Truck takes awhile to start, any ideas what is causing this? on 2008 Chrysler Aspen
have codes scanned at auto zone for free and post so we can adv
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Aspen Questions
- I was driving trying to get my truck home while over heating and lost power.
- Radio and now remote starter stopped working
- How 2 replace Egr valve on 2007 Chrysler Apsen
- What is the estimated repair for a leaking right rear axle seal ?
- The ignition keeps turning. Sounds like it's stuck trying to turn on.
2008 Chrysler Aspen Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pewamo, MI
- Air Filter Replacement ($47 - 66) in Barium Springs, NC
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($67 - 117) in Montfort, WI
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($306 - 548) in Stanley, WI
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($902 - 1,438) in Elmendorf Afb, AK
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($53 - 66) in Lyndhurst, OH