When I go to start my truck it makes a strange sound, sorta like the sound you'd here if the battery was dead, its takes some time but the truck eventually starts, and the runs ok. Check engine light is on, and my traction light is on. Any ideas as to what is causing this?
Truck takes awhile to start, any ideas what is causing this? on 2008 Chrysler Aspen
have codes scanned at auto zone for free and post so we can adv
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Aspen Questions
- transmission at highway speeds will down shift without warning
- What would cause the power windows and the sunroof to stop working?
- Rear heat blows cold air
- engine dragged car would not start. came back 5 min. later and it started.
- I was driving trying to get my truck home while over heating and lost power.
2008 Chrysler Aspen Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Pewamo, MI
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($66 - 134) in Barium Springs, NC
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($160 - 300) in Montfort, WI
- Starter Replacement ($229 - 424) in Stanley, WI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($60 - 74) in Elmendorf Afb, AK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($268 - 297) in Lyndhurst, OH