When I go to start my truck it makes a strange sound, sorta like the sound you'd here if the battery was dead, its takes some time but the truck eventually starts, and the runs ok. Check engine light is on, and my traction light is on. Any ideas as to what is causing this?
Truck takes awhile to start, any ideas what is causing this? on 2008 Chrysler Aspen
1 answer 1 comment
have codes scanned at auto zone for free and post so we can adv
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Aspen Questions
- Radio and now remote starter stopped working
- How 2 replace Egr valve on 2007 Chrysler Apsen
- What is the estimated repair for a leaking right rear axle seal ?
- The ignition keeps turning. Sounds like it's stuck trying to turn on.
- All warning light come on periodically for a split second then might not come on
2008 Chrysler Aspen Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($462 - 622) in Pewamo, MI
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Barium Springs, NC
- Heater Hose Replacement ($132 - 184) in Montfort, WI
- CV Boot Cover Replacement ($295 - 397) in Stanley, WI
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($186 - 231) in Elmendorf Afb, AK
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($902 - 1,438) in Lyndhurst, OH