Recently ran out fuel. Have since replaced the CPS, the water separator, and changed the oil. Two different times, it has quit in the road. Yesterday, I turned it off and had to have it towed home. This morning, it started perfectly. Any ideas?
Truck Starts Normally and Runs Fine. Suddenly Quits. Won't Restart for Hours. on 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(9)
- 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(82)
- 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(3)
- 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(4)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
- Having occasional long cranking starts
2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Boalsburg, PA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Collinsville, OH
- 130,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Leggett, CA
- Battery Replacement ($163 - 334) in Rainier, OR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($466 - 1,053) in West Blocton, AL
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($192 - 244) in Lyle, MN