When it's 70 or warmer I need to push and hold the accelerator pedal about 1/2 way down and then it will start right up . If not it just cranks and cranks. All maintainence including new plugs has been done.
Truck starts fine except during warm and hot months. on 1997 Toyota T100
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
- My car has a code of P0450 - Evaporative Emmision System Pressure sensor switch.
1997 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($327 - 432) in Greenbrier, AR
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - 151) in Wapello, IA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($566 - 780) in Fort Riley, KS
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($198 - 552) in Adams, ND
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($146 - 196) in Kensal, ND
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Chatsworth, GA