When it's 70 or warmer I need to push and hold the accelerator pedal about 1/2 way down and then it will start right up . If not it just cranks and cranks. All maintainence including new plugs has been done.
Truck starts fine except during warm and hot months. on 1997 Toyota T100
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- why does my high beams come on when my steering wheel is tilted up .
- Why does the engine stall a couple times when i first start my toyota t100 2.7
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- T-100 starts fine when cold, won't when hot until about a half-hour has passed to cool....
- I change distributor and still no spark on spark plug what is the problem?
1997 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($234 - $341) in Greenbrier, AR
- Fuel Filter Change ($119 - $180) in Wapello, IA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - $151) in Fort Riley, KS
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - $128) in Adams, ND
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($153 - $194) in Kensal, ND
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Chatsworth, GA