Originally I only had a problem with it stalling after taking a sharp corner or stopping at a light, and it would usually start up again right away but then it got worse and took longer before it would start. Replacing the spark plugs and the wires going to them seemed to fix the problem completely for a couple months, but now it will randomly refuse to start or stalls while driving. Sometimes it feels a little "sluggish" while driving, a few minutes before it actually stalls but feels like it's running fine just before it does.
Truck stalls or doesn't start intermittently on 1994 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home