My truck has stalled twice in last 3 weeks. It is runnig fine then just stalls out. First time I was able to re-start immediately. Second time it took me 1/2 hour to re-start. The truck and shift shook violently while trying to start and would not start. Then it did after half-hour and ran fine again. Checked for codes both times - no codes .....Replaced fuel filter after first stall...guess it did not work because it stalled second time. Any ideas ????
Truck Stalls .....Hard to Re-Start.....Runs Fine...Stalls Again on 2000 Mazda B2500
Asked by for the 2000 Mazda B2500
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2500 Questions
- fuse for bright lights brights don't work
- Stalled while 40mph won't start I can hear pump come on now what do I ck now?
- Does my vehicle have a cabin air flow filter?
- Engine has no power. Find myself going 50 downhill and 25 uphill. shakes at 65.
- hi, it starts with holding the gas pedal and runs but when letting off the gas it cuts off? any ideals?
2000 Mazda B2500 Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Mc Leod, TX
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Standard, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($127 - 157) in Hondo, TX
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($156 - 299) in Woodson, AR
- Driveshaft U-Joint Replacement ($88 - 111) in Denver, PA
- Brake Power Booster Unit Replacement ($284 - 306) in Manorville, PA