runs ok when in park
truck sputters and dies when put into gear on 1992 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1992 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($253 - 341) in Poplar Grove, IL
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($206 - 303) in Solsberry, IN
- 90,000 Mile Service ($254 - 364) in Pen Argyl, PA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($548 - 875) in Brisbane, CA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($130 - 180) in Ebervale, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($154 - 189) in Fisher, LA