when i try to use the heater or ac or defroster smoke comes out from under the hood, what is the problem & the estimaed cost
Truck Smoking on 1998 Ford Ranger
Verified for the Ford Ranger14 reports
1 answerMarch 24, 2009
1 answerMarch 07, 2013
2 answersOctober 27, 2014
1 answerMay 27, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1998 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 25,000 Mile Service ($74 - 140) in Saint Charles, MO
- 105,000 Mile Service ($139 - 201) in Vergennes, VT
- Radiator Replacement ($449 - 685) in Luna, NM
- 50,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in Dora, MO
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($174 - 187) in Pemberton, OH
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($729 - 872) in Leighton, IA