My suburban sporatically shuts off momentarily while in drive and also sputters and cuts off while in park. Changed spark plugs (which had a 1-2 quarter width gap), spark plug wires and fuel filter.
truck shutting off while in drive on 2001 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
1 answerMay 29, 2012
0 answersMarch 25, 2015
Verified for the Chevrolet Suburban 150047 reports
i recently replaced thermostat and still having some overheating issues. is it ok for temp to reach 235 while sitting in drive thru lane or stop/n/go traffic? i had a coolant flush last fall. do you think radiator could be clogged some?
1 answerAugust 11, 2015
1 answerAugust 05, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Questions
- My ABS light is on what can cause it to be on
- Power steering pump has a leak but isn't starting fuel pump replaced too
- my tranny keeps wanting to shift into 4 HI WHEN I HIT A BUMP I'VE REPLACED THE SWITCH ON DASH AND NOW IT'S DOING IT AGAIN AND ABS LIGHT GO ON AND OFF
- My chevy 2010 suburban want start the lights come on doors unlock it just want start I can put car and all gears can you help me out I'm lost
- I'm not getting a constant 12 volts to my crankshaft position sensor which is not letting my engine start. Any solution as to what I should do?