my truck sometimes shakes at high speeds like tires are out of balance but goes away.
truck shakes at highway speeds on 2004 Ford F-150
2 answersJune 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
2004 Ford F-150 Estimates
- 140,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Verona, MS
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Berino, NM
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Cedar Lake, IN
- 50,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Montrose, MN
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($313 - 602) in Lulu, FL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($510 - 1,484) in Branchville, VA