truck runs fine till the weather gets up to around 80 then truck wants to stall like it is not getting gas have replaced gas pump, filter, o2 sensor, vac hose, ecm, coils and still having the same problem?????? like I said it runs great when the outside temp is around 80 or so but when it get abouve that evpor lock??? any answers help
truck runs fine till the weather gets up to around 80 then truck wants to stall on 2000 Isuzu Hombre
Asked by for the 2000 Isuzu Hombre
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Hombre Questions
- Trasmicion automática , no le entra la tercera velocidad
- 98 isuzu hombre 4.3 v6 4wd, Keep shutting off.
- Does clutch pedal have bearing/pilot/guide on clutch pedal shaft?
- My Isuzu would not start it does lite back fire I have change the spark plugs an
- gauges on dash started bouncing,alternater gauge dropped.went normal.why?
2000 Isuzu Hombre Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($198 - 312) in Williston, OH
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Gillett, TX
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($149 - 255) in Mount Arlington, NJ
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($243 - 351) in Shawville, PA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($273 - 301) in Reagan, TN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($161 - 195) in West Pawlet, VT