The truck run when first started, will idle for about 30 seconds and then dies. I have my Genisys hooked up and the coolant temp and air charge temp will go from normal to -198 degrees, the battery voltage will drop to 0 and the RPM will drop to 0 then they all go back to normal, then drop again. Have replaced the temp sensor, the hall effect in the dist and the O2 sensor. Have no idea, please help. It will start back up but I have to cycle the switch a couple of times then it will start and then die after a couple of seconds.
Truck run fine at start up, then dies, weird computer readings. on 1990 Dodge W150
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge W150 Questions
- I have a 87 ram 150 I have a leak in front high on engine. Leaks while cooling
- truck makes loud humming like noise when driving, was told a bearing. which one?
- Sometimes truck won't start until it has been cranked over 3 or 4 times.
- Where can I get a fuel tank for a 1990 dodge w150-s?
- Run for a while then stalls