my 99 ford explorer is puttering when i hit 70 mph. when it first did it, i thought it was the spark plugs. so i changed the plugs and the wires and it stopped for about a month. now, it's doing it again. the only difference is from the 1st time, it would do it when i got to 35mph instead of 70mph. what else could it be?
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1999 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Weleetka, OK
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($213 - 295) in Crouse, NC
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($198 - 334) in Panama, NY
- Water Pump Replacement ($309 - 441) in Carthage, SD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($699 - 953) in Alleene, AR
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($195 - 333) in Chandler Heights, AZ