my 99 ford explorer is puttering when i hit 70 mph. when it first did it, i thought it was the spark plugs. so i changed the plugs and the wires and it stopped for about a month. now, it's doing it again. the only difference is from the 1st time, it would do it when i got to 35mph instead of 70mph. what else could it be?
Truck puttering on 1999 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?