my 99 ford explorer is puttering when i hit 70 mph. when it first did it, i thought it was the spark plugs. so i changed the plugs and the wires and it stopped for about a month. now, it's doing it again. the only difference is from the 1st time, it would do it when i got to 35mph instead of 70mph. what else could it be?
Truck puttering on 1999 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch