my 99 ford explorer is puttering when i hit 70 mph. when it first did it, i thought it was the spark plugs. so i changed the plugs and the wires and it stopped for about a month. now, it's doing it again. the only difference is from the 1st time, it would do it when i got to 35mph instead of 70mph. what else could it be?
Truck puttering on 1999 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
1999 Ford Explorer Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($426 - 737) in Weleetka, OK
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($284 - 346) in Crouse, NC
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($136 - 167) in Panama, NY
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($182 - 540) in Carthage, SD
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($103 - 213) in Alleene, AR
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($195 - 333) in Chandler Heights, AZ