my 99 ford explorer is puttering when i hit 70 mph. when it first did it, i thought it was the spark plugs. so i changed the plugs and the wires and it stopped for about a month. now, it's doing it again. the only difference is from the 1st time, it would do it when i got to 35mph instead of 70mph. what else could it be?
Truck puttering on 1999 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up