Replaced the fuel pump, replaced the relay, and checked the fuses and the fuel pump shut off switch everything is good, but the fuel pump is still not coming on when the key is turned on.
Truck not starting on 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Heritage Questions
- code 506 idle control what is the problem, cluld it be air mass sensor ?
- If I don't let truck warm up at least 5 minutes when I put into drive it shakes and rattles. If I do it's ok until I reach 35-55 mph then it rattles and shakes again and acts like its losing power, why?
- Hay i have to trouble codes 0112 0304 and my truck is missing dose any 1 no what
- Weird sound coming from under the truck
- why does my truck sputter when in iddle?
2004 Ford F-150 Heritage Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($116 - 170) in Dover, GA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pool, WV
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Independence, MO
- Brake Booster Replacement ($260 - 429) in Harper, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,809 - 1,871) in Hackberry, LA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 30) in Mc Daniels, KY