2009 Chrysler Aspen with 26100 miles will not start. Took to dealer and they check battery and ran test and found everything in good condition. Yet 24 hours will not start again.
Truck not starting on 2009 Chrysler Aspen
ANSWER by Johnny Mopar ,
January 25, 2012
Take the vehicle back to the dealer and have them perform an "ignition key off" current draw test. the maxium current draw on the battery should not exceed about 50 milliamps. You need a current draw of about 200 milliamps or more to kill a battery over night.
1 answerMay 19, 2011
Verified for the Chrysler Aspen21 reports
1 answerJanuary 15, 2015
1 answerDecember 05, 2012
0 answersNovember 10, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Aspen Questions
- How 2 replace Egr valve on 2007 Chrysler Apsen
- What is the estimated repair for a leaking right rear axle seal ?
- The ignition keeps turning. Sounds like it's stuck trying to turn on.
- All warning light come on periodically for a split second then might not come on
- Where is the cabin air filter located in a 2007 Chrysler Aspen?