2009 Chrysler Aspen with 26100 miles will not start. Took to dealer and they check battery and ran test and found everything in good condition. Yet 24 hours will not start again.
Truck not starting on 2009 Chrysler Aspen
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Johnny Mopar ,
January 25, 2012
Take the vehicle back to the dealer and have them perform an "ignition key off" current draw test. the maxium current draw on the battery should not exceed about 50 milliamps. You need a current draw of about 200 milliamps or more to kill a battery over night.
Verified for the Chrysler Aspen22 reports
1 answerMay 19, 2011
1 answerJanuary 15, 2015
1 answerDecember 19, 2016
1 answerDecember 05, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Aspen Questions
- I was driving trying to get my truck home while over heating and lost power.
- Radio and now remote starter stopped working
- How 2 replace Egr valve on 2007 Chrysler Apsen
- What is the estimated repair for a leaking right rear axle seal ?
- The ignition keeps turning. Sounds like it's stuck trying to turn on.
2009 Chrysler Aspen Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($185 - 242) in Danville, PA
- 96,000 Mile Service ($167 - 238) in Paint Rock, AL
- Brake Pad Replacement ($147 - 246) in Mount Royal, NJ
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fort Greely, AK
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($198 - 230) in Ramona, SD
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($185 - 197) in Sunbury, OH