after i replaced timing chain fired right up ran for a few minutes shut it down checked oil found the gas
truck jumped time repaired that problem now gas is getting in oil on 1992 Nissan Pickup (D21)
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by VENOMSERVICES ,
March 12, 2012
possible flooding issue,, is this truck fuel injected or carb.?
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
- why is my truck not starting with recently replaced battery and alternator ?
- Where can I find a good deal on a crankshaft and bearings kit gaskets and all?
- Going down the rd it reved up and now it won't go,like no 1st.2nd.3rd rev.
- My trucks cruise control works only about 40% of the time. Whats wrong ?
1992 Nissan Pickup (D21) Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($225 - 351) in Vichy, MO
- Air Filter Replacement ($46 - 62) in West, MS
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($80 - 115) in Hardy, AR
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West Topsham, VT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($702 - 772) in Graham, OK
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Ward, AR