Things that have been done to relive the problem are: replaced inline gas filter, adjusted valves, compression test - OK, adjusted V-belts. This helped for around two weeks then it started again.
Truck has started dyeing when slowing down for a stop sign or light. on 1993 Isuzu Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Pickup Questions
- Manual Stick gets stuck sometimes. What do I need to do?
- It runs but shuts off when it's driven,unless I keep my foot on the accelerator
- No tail lights, no left blinker. Hazards work and brake lights work.
- My isuzu pickup 1992 2.3 has a misfire, i already change the sparkplugs , ignition wiring, ignition rotor , fuel filter, air filter,oxygen sensor and its still has a very small misfire i really need some help .
- o2,batt,gas,brake. lights are on and defrost fan does not work.runs ok .little hesitation when shifting???