Things that have been done to relive the problem are: replaced inline gas filter, adjusted valves, compression test - OK, adjusted V-belts. This helped for around two weeks then it started again.
Truck has started dyeing when slowing down for a stop sign or light. on 1993 Isuzu Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Pickup Questions
- Runs good then all of a sudden it wont start. Next day... Runs fine..
- Manual Stick gets stuck sometimes. What do I need to do?
- It runs but shuts off when it's driven,unless I keep my foot on the accelerator
- No tail lights, no left blinker. Hazards work and brake lights work.
- My isuzu pickup 1992 2.3 has a misfire, i already change the sparkplugs , ignition wiring, ignition rotor , fuel filter, air filter,oxygen sensor and its still has a very small misfire i really need some help .
1993 Isuzu Pickup Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($969 - 1,191) in Snow Camp, NC
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in Vienna, OH
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($68 - 118) in Torreon, NM
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Basile, LA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($297 - 344) in Hungerford, TX
- Battery Cable Replacement ($144 - 198) in Orange Springs, FL