Things that have been done to relive the problem are: replaced inline gas filter, adjusted valves, compression test - OK, adjusted V-belts. This helped for around two weeks then it started again.
Truck has started dyeing when slowing down for a stop sign or light. on 1993 Isuzu Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Pickup Questions
- Runs good then all of a sudden it wont start. Next day... Runs fine..
- Manual Stick gets stuck sometimes. What do I need to do?
- It runs but shuts off when it's driven,unless I keep my foot on the accelerator
- No tail lights, no left blinker. Hazards work and brake lights work.
- My isuzu pickup 1992 2.3 has a misfire, i already change the sparkplugs , ignition wiring, ignition rotor , fuel filter, air filter,oxygen sensor and its still has a very small misfire i really need some help .
1993 Isuzu Pickup Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($521 - 987) in Snow Camp, NC
- Oil Pump Replacement ($320 - 428) in Vienna, OH
- Starter Replacement ($282 - 472) in Torreon, NM
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($155 - 240) in Basile, LA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($217 - 230) in Hungerford, TX
- EGR Valve Temperature Sensor Replacement ($174 - 209) in Orange Springs, FL