Things that have been done to relive the problem are: replaced inline gas filter, adjusted valves, compression test - OK, adjusted V-belts. This helped for around two weeks then it started again.
Truck has started dyeing when slowing down for a stop sign or light. on 1993 Isuzu Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Pickup Questions
- when driving my isuzu pickup the steering became tight and hard to steer.
- Runs good then all of a sudden it wont start. Next day... Runs fine..
- Manual Stick gets stuck sometimes. What do I need to do?
- It runs but shuts off when it's driven,unless I keep my foot on the accelerator
- No tail lights, no left blinker. Hazards work and brake lights work.
1993 Isuzu Pickup Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($231 - 303) in Snow Camp, NC
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($94 - 134) in Vienna, OH
- Brake Pad Replacement ($137 - 254) in Torreon, NM
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($373 - 696) in Basile, LA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($98 - 189) in Hungerford, TX
- Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement ($109 - 133) in Orange Springs, FL