Truck stays plugged up on cold days it starts fine but has no power even when engine temp has got to running temp like trans is slipping but on warmer days it run perfectly fine no problems at all any ideas???
Truck has loss of power on cold days even after engine warms . on 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- F150 2015 towing mirrors power glass only where can I get them
- New batteries, cables, posts, starter like new.. will crank when it wants...
- Changed oil and filter, started engine, there is no oil pressure registering
- Fuel gauge is on empty; full tank of diesel.
- why would an actuator door motor go out this soon on my heat and a/c.