Truck stays plugged up on cold days it starts fine but has no power even when engine temp has got to running temp like trans is slipping but on warmer days it run perfectly fine no problems at all any ideas???
Truck has loss of power on cold days even after engine warms . on 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(14)
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(107)
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(3)
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(7)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- . I have a 2010 250 4x4 5.4 6-speed. Truck has rough idle, bucks and hesitates.
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($292 - 374) in Tie Siding, WY
- EGR Valve Replacement ($214 - 372) in Oneida, KS
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($101 - 176) in Laceyville, PA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Baptistown, NJ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($301 - 339) in Midway, UT
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($180 - 204) in Botsford, CT