5.0 automatic 2 wheel drive 6100 mile also randomly spray a small amount of radiator fluid on the front right side , but never overheats.... and engine will studder and hesitate when going 35-40mph until i apply alot of throttle, causing hard shifts and engine to rock more than it should please help
truck has a ticking noise near the rear of the engine, around the top soundslike on 1993 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Why won't it crank as have checked fuel filter, pressure,and replaced sensor?
- Blower fan under hood seems to be louder and just noticed heater is blowing cold
- Was thinking about trading for a 1998 ford f150 it has no catylatic converter
- my abs.light is on how can I get it. to go off I have brakes
- intermittent scratching noise in front wheel/brake area.