5.0 automatic 2 wheel drive 6100 mile also randomly spray a small amount of radiator fluid on the front right side , but never overheats.... and engine will studder and hesitate when going 35-40mph until i apply alot of throttle, causing hard shifts and engine to rock more than it should please help
truck has a ticking noise near the rear of the engine, around the top soundslike on 1993 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
1993 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($219 - 323) in Muscadine, AL
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($225 - 281) in Dollar Bay, MI
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Napoleon, OH
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($305 - 404) in New Columbia, PA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($283 - 567) in The Villages, FL
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($624 - 730) in Sunbright, TN