5.0 automatic 2 wheel drive 6100 mile also randomly spray a small amount of radiator fluid on the front right side , but never overheats.... and engine will studder and hesitate when going 35-40mph until i apply alot of throttle, causing hard shifts and engine to rock more than it should please help
truck has a ticking noise near the rear of the engine, around the top soundslike on 1993 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- ABS acting up, when i disconnect the module it doesn't do the same. safe fix?
- Can I use parts from a '99 on my '98? (Wheels, seats, running boards, etc...?
- Rear brakes locking up when it rains and early in the morning when I pull off.
- Truck run rough/airbag light flashes
- My father in laws truck is making a grinding noise. Why is that?