5.0 automatic 2 wheel drive 6100 mile also randomly spray a small amount of radiator fluid on the front right side , but never overheats.... and engine will studder and hesitate when going 35-40mph until i apply alot of throttle, causing hard shifts and engine to rock more than it should please help
truck has a ticking noise near the rear of the engine, around the top soundslike on 1993 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
- wondering about cost and difficulty of replacing a damaged flywheel
- Fuel pump makes a thumping sound and idle at low rpms and will die shortly after
1993 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Muscadine, AL
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($158 - 195) in Dollar Bay, MI
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Napoleon, OH
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($316 - 451) in New Columbia, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($68 - 90) in The Villages, FL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($507 - 745) in Sunbright, TN