started after sharp left turn in parking lot. Shortly after noise like a vacuum hose loose started It stops when brakes are depressed or steering wheel turned. brakes seem to be normal along wtih power steering. No fluids dripping. Noise doesnt seem to change if engine is reveved or speed increased
truck has a hissing sound, stops when brake is depressed or steering wheel turne on 2008 Dodge Ram 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- the 2 wires going to the blend door on ac both have 12V at same time
- What is the cost to overhaul my engine?
- Fuel Dies when I go down hill or take foot off of accelerator to slow down.
- truck won't roll over at all checked starter, thats ok, what else can it be?
- Will not shift from low to 2,all new solenoid s and gov and other
2008 Dodge Ram 3500 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($362 - $526) in San Andreas, CA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($435 - $699) in Atlas, MI
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($165 - $249) in Stapleton, NE
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($188 - $271) in Aberdeen, MS
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($51 - $71) in Polk, NE
- Engine Mount Replacement ($61 - $78) in Malabar, FL