started after sharp left turn in parking lot. Shortly after noise like a vacuum hose loose started It stops when brakes are depressed or steering wheel turned. brakes seem to be normal along wtih power steering. No fluids dripping. Noise doesnt seem to change if engine is reveved or speed increased
truck has a hissing sound, stops when brake is depressed or steering wheel turne on 2008 Dodge Ram 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- truck won't roll over at all checked starter, thats ok, what else can it be?
- Where is the fuel bypass on the Cummings 5.9L?
- How can they fix the EGR permanent defect at no cost to me
- 1996 dodge 3500 12 valve 4x4 1st gear shifts great as does second gear but
- Will not shift from low to 2,all new solenoid s and gov and other