We have replaced camphasers with kit..replaced cam position sensor and when you first drive truck it acts okay, but when it gets warmed up it starts acting up, dying, and makes noise...need help
truck gets hot and will die, miss, etc on 2005 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
2005 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($263 - 335) in Tipton, PA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($137 - 252) in Victor, CA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($374 - 667) in Honey Creek, WI
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Leipsic, OH
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Marquette, IA
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($461 - 868) in East Templeton, MA