We have replaced camphasers with kit..replaced cam position sensor and when you first drive truck it acts okay, but when it gets warmed up it starts acting up, dying, and makes noise...need help
truck gets hot and will die, miss, etc on 2005 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
2005 Ford F-150 Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($94 - 226) in Tipton, PA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($202 - 520) in Victor, CA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($470 - 639) in Honey Creek, WI
- 20,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Leipsic, OH
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Marquette, IA
- Radiator Fan Clutch Replacement ($185 - 279) in East Templeton, MA