When driving the truck will drop out of gear. Have to shut it off. Sometimes cant get the key out and it wont shift. Have to wait til someone can push the truck a bit for it to shift. Could this be the TPS? or should I be thining the transmission is going?
Truck drops gear while driving, is it the TPS or Transmission? on 1998 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- What can be the problem with my 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 4.7 L
- What can be the problem with 02 dodge ram1500 4we 4.7L?
- Why is my check engine light on?
- total cost to replace the 2 transmission coolant lines ? Corrosion but no leak
- I need to know how to test the breaklight switch,cause I have no lights on the b
1998 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($393 - 523) in New Freedom, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Baldwin, ND
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cleverdale, NY
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($167 - 215) in Van Lear, KY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($52 - 163) in Dewitt, IL
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($742 - 777) in McKenna, WA