When driving the truck will drop out of gear. Have to shut it off. Sometimes cant get the key out and it wont shift. Have to wait til someone can push the truck a bit for it to shift. Could this be the TPS? or should I be thining the transmission is going?
Truck drops gear while driving, is it the TPS or Transmission? on 1998 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Turns over but doesn't start on first try and getting worse.
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
1998 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in New Freedom, PA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($170 - $243) in Baldwin, ND
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($250 - $362) in Cleverdale, NY
- EGR Valve Replacement ($136 - $166) in Van Lear, KY
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Dewitt, IL
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($102 - $553) in McKenna, WA