My truck died while driving. It did not show any signs or made any sounds. It just felt like dead weight. It also did not throttle like running out of gas. When I turn the key it wants to start but does not turn over the engine or do anything.
Truck dies while driving on 1998 Kia Sportage
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- Radio is on, looks like it is working but no sound will come out.
- I have oil soaking all for plugs. What is the most likely source of the oil
- Why does my water pump belt keep popping?
- makes popping sound (intemittant) sounds like from back udercarriage
- My gas light came on put gas and engine light came on gas wont register
1998 Kia Sportage Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($364 - 476) in Rillito, AZ
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($691 - 783) in Waldron, MO
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($263 - 554) in Flagler, CO
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Clear Brook, VA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($108 - 186) in Lagrange, WY
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($92 - 114) in Gobler, MO