ranger starts fine but when it warms up it dies and has no house power. but for the first 5 mins it run okay but after that its dies.but then starts back up fine.
truck dies when warms up on 1995 Ford Ranger
1 more answer
Verified for the Ford Ranger42 reports
1 answerSeptember 19, 2010
1 answerOctober 27, 2009
1 answerApril 10, 2011
1 answerSeptember 12, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1995 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($136 - 178) in Eldred, PA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($161 - 203) in Frazer, MT
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($218 - 333) in Troy, ME
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($337 - 506) in Clarksburg, MO
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Salem, SD
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($308 - 355) in Bayport, MN