My truck died as I wasa driving down the road. I waas able to pull to the side. Throw it in gear - standard- and re-start it and it drove fine, but I am worried it will happen again....this time on a highway ! ....Any ideas ?
Truck died .......Restarted immediately on 2000 Mazda B2500
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2500 Questions
- Stalled while 40mph won't start I can hear pump come on now what do I ck now?
- Does my vehicle have a cabin air flow filter?
- Engine has no power. Find myself going 50 downhill and 25 uphill. shakes at 65.
- hi, it starts with holding the gas pedal and runs but when letting off the gas it cuts off? any ideals?
- Truck won't start.
2000 Mazda B2500 Estimates
- 10,000 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Mc Leod, TX
- 55,000 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Standard, IL
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($37 - 60) in Hondo, TX
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Woodson, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($205 - 244) in Denver, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($255 - 310) in Manorville, PA