My truck died as I wasa driving down the road. I waas able to pull to the side. Throw it in gear - standard- and re-start it and it drove fine, but I am worried it will happen again....this time on a highway ! ....Any ideas ?
Truck died .......Restarted immediately on 2000 Mazda B2500
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2500 Questions
- Stalled while 40mph won't start I can hear pump come on now what do I ck now?
- Does my vehicle have a cabin air flow filter?
- Engine has no power. Find myself going 50 downhill and 25 uphill. shakes at 65.
- hi, it starts with holding the gas pedal and runs but when letting off the gas it cuts off? any ideals?
- Truck won't start.
2000 Mazda B2500 Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Mc Leod, TX
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Standard, IL
- 30,000 Mile Service ($133 - 214) in Hondo, TX
- EGR Valve Replacement ($163 - 229) in Woodson, AR
- Air Conditioning Compressor Replacement ($564 - 575) in Denver, PA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($432 - 947) in Manorville, PA