replaced plugs ,wires &cam sensor
truck cuts out at 3500 rpm replaced cm sensor,plug &wires on 2000 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2000 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($127 - 206) in Fanrock, WV
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sybertsville, PA
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($111 - 152) in Munson, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($247 - 352) in Ehrenberg, AZ
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($729 - 872) in Howey In The Hills, FL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($358 - 443) in Yemassee, SC