started when we went through puddle of water. we start it then cuts out less then minute. we changed fuel filter spark plugs, wires ,cap & rotor. if it sits awhile it starts but still cuts out.
truck cuts out on 1996 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup
2 answersMarch 11, 2010
2 answersSeptember 03, 2009
2 answersNovember 01, 2009
1 answerFebruary 09, 2014
0 answersDecember 03, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Questions
- No reverse on a 4L60E transmission
- Driving down road heard extremely loud backfire throu exhaust, engine died.
- passenger side of motor is covered with oil what could be the problem?
- My brake lights stay on. I changed the brake switch. didn't help. What do I do?
- Truck skips and stalls after water pump & thermostat replaced.