Truck blubbers, roughidle at times. Falls on its face, backfires through intake on 1991 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
1991 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($519 - 768) in Oakman, AL
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Armington, IL
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($127 - 177) in Lopez, PA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($202 - 520) in Cheshire, OH
- Timing Chain Tensioner Replacement ($885 - 1,099) in Northbrook, IL
- CV Joint Replacement ($1,799 - 1,846) in Seymour, IL