The heater will not go off. When i have it on Auto, no matter what temperature the fan will not go off. when i turn it off the fan runs full blast. When I turn the fan motor down it does not make a difference.
Trouble with the heater fan. on 2007 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- Car starts and runs, drives fine but after about 5 mins if shut off won't restar
- Electrical issues at battery
- Why my car won't start after not picking up speed
- What fuse is in conjunction with 02 sensor bank 1 sensor 1 & where is it located
- The fan for the climate control on my car won't shut off...whats wrong?
2007 Ford Five Hundred Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cedar Bluffs, NE
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($292 - 475) in Pawnee City, NE
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Kenmore, WA
- Water Pump Replacement ($345 - 523) in Bristow, NE
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($937 - 1,334) in East Princeton, MA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Sunol, CA