The abs light comes on at times but doesn't stay on. I encounter brakes not working and grinding noise not every time I drive it but more often now. Seems to be more at low speeds.
trouble with the abs light coming on and braking problems on 2001 GMC Sonoma
2 answersFebruary 02, 2011
2 answersMay 04, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
- how do I replace the ignition actuator (rack kit) on 1991 gmc sonoma
- When accelerating and rpm's near 3000, the voltage drops and all electrical quit
- When I accelerate and my speed gets up to 35mph I start to hear this crackling