auto trans-very low mileage, won't shift into 2nd until around 25-30 MPH and into 3rd until around 50 MPH....RPMs are going crazy by that time.....just had a new filter and trans fluid replaced and they added a conditioner, no difference. Could it be the speed sensor or a vacuum problem?
trouble with shifting gears on 1993 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
- My car has been chugging and stalling going up hill. Now it was parked on a steep downhill and wasn't started for a few days. It has fuel ten gallons in it. Fuel gauge didn't work so keep track. It wants to start but won't turn over