auto trans-very low mileage, won't shift into 2nd until around 25-30 MPH and into 3rd until around 50 MPH....RPMs are going crazy by that time.....just had a new filter and trans fluid replaced and they added a conditioner, no difference. Could it be the speed sensor or a vacuum problem?
trouble with shifting gears on 1993 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- Knocking noise from motor except when in neutral
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
1993 Ford Tempo Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($144 - 179) in Mitchellville, IA
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($135 - 167) in Vassar, KS
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($90 - 116) in Fedhaven, FL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($250 - 382) in Stewartsville, NJ
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Lyons, KS
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($49 - 56) in Rockfield, KY