auto trans-very low mileage, won't shift into 2nd until around 25-30 MPH and into 3rd until around 50 MPH....RPMs are going crazy by that time.....just had a new filter and trans fluid replaced and they added a conditioner, no difference. Could it be the speed sensor or a vacuum problem?
trouble with shifting gears on 1993 Ford Tempo
Asked by for the 1993 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- Knocking noise from motor except when in neutral
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
1993 Ford Tempo Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($291 - $367) in Mitchellville, IA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($188 - $323) in Vassar, KS
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($74 - $259) in Fedhaven, FL
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Stewartsville, NJ
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($440 - $1,051) in Lyons, KS
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($49 - $56) in Rockfield, KY